The all NEW i2 charger from Nitecore! Improving on the original design with six new features!
- 100% Charging Acceleration
- Active Current Distribution Technology
- Expanded Compatibility to Support 3.7V and 4.35V batteries
- IMR Battery Restoration
- Automatic Current Selection Based on Battery Capacity
- Automatic Detection of Non-Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
The Nitecore i2 is one of the best chargers around, expertly designed and engineered with safety and battery longevity in mind. Nitecore never compromise, utilising industry leading charging technology.
- Can charge two batteries at the same time
- Each port manages and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries.
- Optimised charging design for IMR batteries
- Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- 3 yellow LEDs display charging progress for each battery
- Automatically stops charging
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant/ flame resistant)
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC
- Input: AC 100-240V or DC 12V 1A
- Output: 4.2V /1.48V
- Output Current: 500mA x2
- Dimension: 131mmx69mmx36mm
- Weight: 116 g (no batteries/cord)
- IMR / Li-ion
- 26650 22650 18650 18350 18490 18500 17670 17500
- 14500 10440 16340
- Ni-MH / Ni-CD
- AA AAA AAAA C
- Brand Nitecore
Shipping & Returns
Shipping times are only a est.
We are currently offering free Royal Mail 24 shipping on all Uk orders. (1-3 working days)
Recommended - Upgrading to Royal mail Tracked 24 £2.95 Please leave a Phone number to receive a 2 Hour time slot.
Spend £40 or more and get a free upgrade to Royal Mail Tracked 24
Tracked & Signed Europe Orders Flat Rate £5.95
Local Delivery - Monday - Friday Orders before 4pm to receive your order the same day.
Under £5 we charge £1.50
Please call 020 3489 5532 to see if we cover your area. Delivery times 2pm - 7pm.
We use Royal Mail recorded delivery for all of our UK deliveries and most of our orders are delivered within 1-3 days priority service, 95% of all packages arrive next day.
All Order are dispatch the same day Monday - Friday order cut-off for all delivery services is 5pm (UK time).
Orders placed after 5pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (2 to 5 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (1 to 5 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.