Molicel P42A batteries, individually packaged in a Shelf Ready CDU. A complete, “over the counter” and fully UK/EU regulation compliant Molicel P26A Retail Ready with the vaping industry exclusively at the forefront of development. Safety and convenience of a compliant, batch tested genuine manufacturer cell in a ready to ship, “worry free” package. Cells are batch tested on entry, compliance marked, placed inside a hard plastic tube
Molicell P42A 21700 Battery
- Model: INR21700-P42A
- Size: 21700
- Manufacturer: E-One Moli Energy Corp.
- Max. continuous discharge current: 30A
- Nominal capacity: 4200 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20V
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
- Molicel batteries are officially authorised for vaping/e-cigarette use.
Check out our Battery Safety Guide for tips on keeping your batteries in tip-top condition.
Disclaimer On Use Of Batteries
THERE ARE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPECIALIST BATTERIES USED IN E-CIGARETTES. YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE OR STORAGE OF BATTERIES.
- Be charged correctly: The current and voltage used to charge the batteries must not be greater than is set out in the instructions. Batteries should not be charged in excessively cold or hot temperatures. Do not leave the battery in the charger for over 24 hours. Do not leave the battery unattended whilst charging. Never use a modified or damaged charge.
- Use the correct discharge current: The discharging current shouldn’t exceed the level set out in the instructions. If it does this may cause the battery to overheat.
- Store the batteries at the right temperature: batteries should be stored at an ambient temperature in dry, well-ventilated conditions. You should avoid excessive hot or cold.
- Keep your batteries in a case when not in use. Don’t carry them around loose in bags or pockets: It’s vitally important that batteries do not come into contact with any metal objects as this can lead to leakage, explosion or fire.
- Not be used if they are damaged, abnormally hot, discoloured, deformed, if the wrapping is not intact or if any other abnormal conditions are detected. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be allowed to come into contact with water or fire. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be put in microwave ovens or in any high pressure container.
- Not be used or assembled with other different makes, types or models of batteries.
- Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
- Change batteries every 6 months
If liquid leaking from a battery gets in your eyes, don’t rub your eyes, wash them with clean water and seek medical attention immediately. Ensure that the battery is disposed of immediately and that any liquid that has leaked from the battery is contained and removed as it may cause explosion or fire.
Each country has its own rules on the disposal of batteries. Please ensure that you dispose of the batteries in accordance with local regulations.
For more information about battery safety please see our Safety Tips For Vape Batteries.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping times are only a est.
We are currently offering free Royal Mail 24 shipping on all Uk orders. (1-3 working days)
Recommended - Upgrading to Royal mail Tracked 24 £2.95 Please leave a Phone number to receive a 2 Hour time slot.
Spend £40 or more and get a free upgrade to Royal Mail Tracked 24
Tracked & Signed Europe Orders Flat Rate £5.95
Local Delivery - Monday - Friday Orders before 4pm to receive your order the same day.
Under £5 we charge £1.50
Please call 020 3489 5532 to see if we cover your area. Delivery times 2pm - 7pm.
We use Royal Mail recorded delivery for all of our UK deliveries and most of our orders are delivered within 1-3 days priority service, 95% of all packages arrive next day.
All Order are dispatch the same day Monday - Friday order cut-off for all delivery services is 5pm (UK time).
Orders placed after 5pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (2 to 5 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (1 to 5 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Excellent product superb delivery
A full charge will last all day as a single battery running at 80w
Excellent service!, thank you!